--iDunno

Heiia~

Oh NEWS!!!
I have started playing European Audition and that means one thing!
I CAN BE CASH HOE AND WEDDING >w< ( okay thats maybe two :x )

Uh well find me there i'd love to chat with yew and my username is -iElmoHim

Nuuh I've been to lazy to make videos in Youtube,

Audition America has Season 2 but it's very laggy D;
I am stuck in Story and i cant seem to do it because it laggs so much,
Even like that i still like and play the game ;D


I have just figured out how much of a Narcisist I am xD!
Taking picture of myself and staring at it looking at the bad and good parts of the picture like eyes o3o i like them shiny xD!
I also think that hair is a strong point :D ===> My Bangs xD!

Im happy we're more than halfway through Ramadan (Fasting Mode ON)
hehehe I cant wait until i try that candy that my friend bought last time >w<
or Oreos, or Croisants, or PRINGLES >w<
Wkwkwkwkwkwkwk


OMG
When I buy AP Points ( Eu Audi Cash ) it usually transfers in like 2 minutes but it hasnt transfered for more than 4hours TT^TT ... And One of my friends bought it 4 times and the other one bought 3... I only bought 1 which cost 30,-DKK + Tax and blah b lah blah....
Im Worried TT^TT Pl0x Plox Pl0x Plox Make it come a.s.a.p ><

Facebook has been a lot of fun anyways ^^ I met a scary dude who says like "hi baby" and im like not answering because its weird >.>

Uh well :3

0 comments:

Post a Comment